Frequently Asked Questions
What services do you provide?

The grant will provide family therapy, mental health services and mentoring for students. The grant will also provide assistance for pregnant teens as well as drug and alcohol prevention services for students.

How do I make a referral?

Certified staff interested in making a referral will need to fill out the childhood behavioral checklist (CBL). These forms ware available in the school counselors office. After completing the form you will need to send it one of the Family Intervention Therapists.

How long will the students in the various programs receive services?

How long a student receives services depends on their needs and individual treatment plans.
108 North Clinton Avenue, Trenton, NJ
© 2018 Trenton Public Schools
For Weather/Emergency Announcement, please dial 609-656-5444